Fairtrans International was originally founded to service the growing demand for exhibit transportation support, one of the primary sectors of the exhibition management industry. After being in the business for over two decades, we have expanded our services, developed a strong reputation and received numerous positive reviews from our clients.
Has your company ever experienced any of the following exhibition transportation-related problems?
- Our exhibits were not delivered when we expected them.
- We were kept waiting before we could open our packages and set up the exhibits.
- The transportation company’s supervisors were unprofessional.
- The transportation company’s knowledge of the local venue and local institutions was insufficient.
- Our exhibits were handled roughly.
Fairtrans International has formed partnerships with local suppliers around the world. On most occasions, we personally direct the loading and unloading of items at international exhibition venues. As professionals with years of industry experience, we work in close cooperation with exhibition stand managers and take the utmost care to avoid any of the problems described above. Our diligent professionals ensure that the stand production and stand management processes proceed smoothly and safely.
Fairtrans International Ltd.
Executive Director Takashi Oide