- Project Executive
- Successful applicants will primarily be based in the transportation management sector, specializing in exhibitions. Projects will be mostly conducted overseas, with the work focusing on the transportation of a wide variety of items for exhibitions and events in various industries.
- Overseas business trip opportunities.
- A good command of both Japanese and English is essential.
- Candidates with a background in the freight business or in exhibition-related industries are preferred.
- Good sales skills with practical cost control abilities.
- English language skills are mandatory: business conversation along with reading and writing skills.
- Japanese language skills are also mandatory: must be fluent in business Japanese and proficient in reading,writing and spoken Japanese.
- Must currently reside in Japan.
※Candidates who have air and sea cargo business knowledge and practical experience will be treated preferentially.
Fairtrans seeks talented individuals who:
- Are self-motivated, can think independently, can quickly gain understanding of situations, and can take action by themselves;
- Can comprehend problems, always try to improve results, and have the ability to solve unexpected situations;
- Can practically apply their talents, and can tenaciously keep working until the objective has been achieved;
- Are able to manage their schedules and execute their duties with a sense of responsibility while controlling costs;
- Can work at an international level.
|Available job opportunities:||Project Executive|
|Employment type:||Full time (with trial period)|
|Eligibility:||Please refer to the ‘Ideal Candidates’ section|
|Location:||Nagoya Office Aichi, Japan|
|Working hours:||9:00 to 18:00|
|Holidays:||Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, annual paid leave|
|Salary:||Monthly. The final salary figure will take into consideration an applicant’s experience, and will be determined based on our regulations.|
|Transportation fee:||Full amount paid (with upper limit)|
|Travel allowance:||Domestic and overseas travel allowance provided|
|Bonus:||Paid once per year|
|Salary raise:||Once per year|
|Social Insurance:||Health, welfare, employment and workers’ compensation|
|Application documents required:||CV (with photo attached), career details in both English and Japanese|
Please mail or email your CV (with photo attached, CV must be in Japanese and English) Candidates whose CVs have passed our screening will be contacted for an interview.